Dua E Qunoot
Dua E Qunoot – Dua Qunoot In English Transliteration
Dua e Qunoot is the petition type of prayer which read while standing in Islam. For Example, when you offer Witr which is Sunnah to supplicate. In Dua e Qunoot, word Qunoot means “being obedient”, or we can define it as it is “the act of standing “. The word Dua is the Arabic word which used for supplication. It has many semantic meanings such as obedience, humility, and devotion. Dua Qunoot is one of the special dua which recited during Isha prayer.
Importance of Dua Qunoot:
In the third Rak’ah of the best prayers, the prayer that is to be recited by the takeover once combining the aura with the Fatihah. This prayer contains several vital pleas to Allah. However, many folks don’t grasp this prayer. That may be a terribly rewardful blessing? The Dua Qunoot is highlighted here:
Meaning of Dua E Qunoot:
O, Allah! We have a tendency to apologize to you and solely to you. We have a tendency to believe you and trust in you, praise you well, thank you, thanks not, thank you, abandon those that decline you, and break your relationship with them.
O,Allah! We have a tendency to worship you, pray for you and prostrate to you, bow all the way down to you, able to conform your commands, hope for your mercy, worry your penalty. Indeed, your penalty is going to be incredulous individuals.
So it’s such a good looking blessing to grasp everybody. That is obtainable within the bitter prayers. Might Almighty Allah grant Taufiq to realize His closeness through this prayer. Ameen.
بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ
اَللَّهُمَّ إنا نَسْتَعِينُكَ وَنَسْتَغْفِرُكَ وَنُؤْمِنُ بِكَ وَنَتَوَكَّلُ عَلَيْكَ وَنُثْنِئْ عَلَيْكَ الخَيْرَ وَنَشْكُرُكَ وَلَا نَكْفُرُكَ وَنَخْلَعُ وَنَتْرُكُ مَنْ ئَّفْجُرُكَ اَللَّهُمَّ إِيَّاكَ نَعْبُدُ وَلَكَ نُصَلِّئ وَنَسْجُدُ وَإِلَيْكَ نَسْعأئ وَنَحْفِدُ وَنَرْجُو رَحْمَتَكَ وَنَخْشآئ عَذَابَكَ إِنَّ عَذَابَكَ بِالكُفَّارِ مُلْحَقٌ
Dua E Qunoot – Dua Qunoot In English Transliteration
“O’ Allah! We implore You for help
and beg forgiveness of You
and believe in You
and rely on You and extol You
and we are thankful to You
and are not ungrateful to You
and we alienate and forsake those who disobey You.
O’ Allah! You alone do we worship
and for You do we pray and prostrate
and we betake to please You
and present ourselves for the service in Your cause
and we hope for Your mercy
and fear Your chastisement. Undoubtedly,
Your torment is going to overtake infidels”O’ Allah!
Dua E Qunoot In Urdu:
WAY TO PERFORM ISTIKHARA:
Salat-al-Istikhara is a petition of direction presented during times of hesitation. To perform Istikhara, you should initially be purified, so perform Wudu if essential. Open your petition, discuss two rak’ah, at that point offer your
Istikhara supplication. As opposed to hanging tight for a phenomenal, representative vision, you ought to reflect inside to discover answers and look for counsel from those you discover shrewd and learned. While asking, show truthfulness, abstain from asking or arguing, and be prepared to finish on the appropriate responses you get.
1. Perform Ablution or Wudu. Prior to beginning supplication, you ought to perform Wudu to guarantee you’re perfect. Focus your musings, at that point wash and flush these regions multiple times: your hands, mouth, face, nose, and lower arms. Wash your head and ears once, at that point wash your feet multiple times (beginning with the privilege foot).
You would then be able to point your correct pointer to the sky and discuss a supplication of witness: “Debris hadu al laa ilaaha illALLAHu wahdahuu laa shariikalahu, wa debris hadu anna Muhammadan ‘abduhuu wa rasuuluh.”
The English interpretation is, “I give testimony there is no god other than Allah alone; He is One; He has no accomplice and I take the stand Muhammad (Peace arrive) is His (picked) worker and (genuine) Messenger.”
Sometimes, you may need to perform Ghusl rather, for example, when semen is radiated, or after intercourse.
Set up your space for petition. Ensure your space is spotless enough to be reasonable for petition. Spot a tangle onto the floor to guarantee neatness. Position the tangle so it (and you) face the Qibla, or Mecca.
2. Open your supplications. Start by fixating yourself on your expectation. Lift your hands to your ears while standing and state, “Allah Akbar,” which means “Allah is the Greatest,” to open your supplications. At that point present the Isteftah Dua, or opening petition, trailed by the Ta’awwuz and Tasmiah.
The Isteftah Dua is: “Subhana Kal-lah murmur mama wabi hamdika wata-baara kasmuka wata’ala jad-duka wala ilaha ghyruk.” This makes an interpretation of to, “Wonder be to you, O Allah, and all commendations are expected unto you, and favored is your name and high is your grandness and none is deserving of love yet you.”
The transliteration of the Ta’awwuz is, “A’udhu bil-lahi minash Shayta-nir-rajeem,” which makes an interpretation of in English to, “I look for Allah’s assurance from Satan who is damned.” You just need to discuss Ta’awwuz once.
The transliteration of the Tasmiah is, “Bismillah hir-Rahma nir-Raheem,” which means, “for the sake of Allah, the most Kind and the most Merciful.” You ought to present Tasmiah before each Surah, or part of the Quran, that you discuss.
3. Discuss the Surah Fatiha. Before offering the Salat-al-Istikhara, present two rak’ah (supplication cycles), beginning with the Surah Fatiha. Make sure to begin each Surah by saying, “Bismillah hir-Rahma nir-Raheem.” 
The Surah Fatiha is presented in each rak’ah. Its transliteration is:
Alhamdul lil-lahi rab-bil ‘alameen
Ar rahma nir-raheem
Iyyaka na’budu wa iyyaka nasta’een
Ihdinas siratal mustaqeem
Siratal Lazeena an’amta ‘alayhim
Ghai-ril maghdubi ‘alayhim
Walad dal-leen. Ameen.
In English, this means:
Commendation is just for Allah, Lord of the Universe.
The most Kind, the most Merciful.
The ace of the Day of Judgment.
Only you we adore and to only you we petition God for help.
Show us the straight way,
The method for those whom you have favored.
Who have not merited your resentment,
Nor wandered off-track.
4. Present the Surah al-Kafirun. After the Surah Fatiha, proceed with your two rak’ah recitations with the Surah al-Kafirun, or section 109 of the Quran. Make certain to begin each Surah by saying, “Bismillah hir-Rahma nir-Raheem.”
5. Recount the Surah Fatiha again then the Surah al-Ikhlas. State the Surah Fatiha by and by, at that point discuss the Surah al-Ikhlas. Start with Tasmiah, or “Bismillah hir-Rahma nir-Raheem.”
6. Rehash the petition the same number of times and for the same number of days as you want. You may decide to rehash the Istikhara supplication or keep discussing the same number of rak’ah as you want. Keep on consolidating Istikhara into your every day supplications until you have discovered goals. Have a go at performing it for seven days, however stop on the off chance that you believe you have been offered a response between that time.